Saturday, March 28, 2009

lunch with my sis

arini xde g mne2 n my sis pon x g mne2..

my sis msk bwal msk tomato, krabu epal, sup syur petola
dari pg smpai mlm brita yg sama.. dah brapa ari mcm tu..
dsbbkan tv xde cite so tgk muvi.. kat lptop sude.. hee

bes jgak skali skala mcm ni..
mkan smbil tgk wyg..
WAYANG ni my sis yg plih..
ok la jugak cite ni.. psal wyang kulit.. scene die kat kelantan.. n melbtkan uitm.. sbb tu la kot my sis beria sngt nk tgk.. huh..
setle mkan kmas2 dapo.. continue nex muvi..
BOLT ni sy yg plih
chumei btul la bolt ni.. misi mencari penny..
hee..cute mute suma.. mittens n rhino


lagu die mnarik jugak.

Nobody listens to me
Don’t hear a single thing I’ve said
Say anything to soothe me
Anything to get you from my head
Don’t know how I really feel
The faith it takes to make like I don’t care
Don’t know how much it hurts
To turn around like you were never there
Like somehow you could be replaced
And I could walk away from the promise we made
And swore we’d never break
I thought I lost you, I thought I lost you
When you ran away to try to find me
I thought I’d never see your sweet face again
I turned around and you were gone
And on and on the days went
But I kept the moments that we were in
Cause I hoped in my heart,
You’d came back , my friend
And now I got you But I thought I lost you
I felt so empty out there
And there were days I had my doubts
But I knew I’d fine you somewhere
I knew I couldn’t live without
You in my life for one more day
And I swore I’d never break those
Promise we made it
I told myself I wouldn’t sleep
Till I’d searched the world from sea to sea
I made a wish upon a star
I turned around and there you were
Now here we are
I thought I lost you
I thought I lost you too
So glad I got you


with love,
nini kamal

No comments: