Friday, January 9, 2009

2nd week of January

8 Jan
"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

9 Jan
"We attract hearts by the qualities we display; we retain them by the qualities we possess."
~ Suard

10 Jan
"Some people never say those words: 'I love you' But, like a child, they're longing to be told."
~ Paul Simon

11 Jan
"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
~ Plato

12 Jan
"A man is not where he lives, but where he loves."
~ Latin Proverb

13 Jan
"The night is my companion...solitude my guide....
and I would be the one to hold you down,
kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away...
my body aches to breathe your breath, your words keep me alive"
~ Sarah McLachlan

14 Jan
"Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction."
~ Antoine de SaintExupery



copyright : http://www.links2love.com

with love,
nini kamal

No comments: